Your students benefit from a visual cue before a transition, BUT technology can sometimes be way too distracting. What can you do? Add this set of visual timers to your classroom or learning space!
These student visuals are designed as an to a physical timer (sometimes those inconveniently break!) or phone/computer (digital screens can be distracting).
The visual timer cards can be used for SO many purposes, including:
- Picture schedules – add to a pocket chart!
- Add to a book ring for students to hold as they are waiting.
- Use with a “First, Then” chart to support transition from non-preferred to preferred activity.
- Calming Corner – add visual timers for cues.
There are color and black/white ink friendly options included”
- Elapsed Time – Visual Analog (12 cards)
- Elapsed Time – Visual Analog with minutes (12 cards)
- Elapsed Time – Sand Timers (2 formats)
- Visual Timer Cards – laminate and use with dry erase marker
- First, Then Visuals with Timers – small group/individual format
- Extra Visual Timers Cards in color and b/w
Copyright © Positively Learning. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one user is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. See product file for clip-art and font credits.