Stellaluna by Janell Cannon
Imagine incorporating sensory play into your curriculum!
Sensory Bin Stories are based on favorite read aloud books and characters with tasks for literacy and math. You can meet your students' sensory needs and offer opportunities to play while still staying aligned with whatever curriculum your school follows.
This Sensory Bin Story features the favorite read-aloud Stellaluna by Janell Cannon.
LITERACY tasks include:
- Uppercase and Lowercase Alphabet Cards (2 formats)
- Sight words from the read aloud book (15 cards)
- Vocabulary from the read aloud book (15 cards)
- Mentor Sentence – 2 formats (one model sentence card and individual word cards to build the sentence)
MATH tasks include:
- Numeral Cards (1-15, 2 formats)
- Counting Cards (visual representation, 1-15)
- Number Bond Cards (15 cards, includes missing part or missing whole)
- Sorting Mats: Sort by Syllables, Sizes
- Venn Diagram: Bat vs. Bird
- Instructions (supply lists, set-up tips)
The printable materials are organized and presented for easy prep.
Please Note: the sensory bin material suggestions are based on common items you may have already in your classroom. This download features printable pages and not the actual sensory bin items.
Copyright © Positively Learning. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one user is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. See product file for clip-art and font credits.