Do you want to create a Sensory Path but not sure where to begin?
Maybe you don't have the room at your school or not allowed to create a permanent sensory walking path?
I created this huge set of task cards designed for ANY amount of space – big or small. Best of all, you can take these task cards on-the-go to set up a sensory walk anywhere…hallway, classroom, or even at home.
There are 500 task cards – all in black/white for low-ink printing.
Here's what's included in the Sensory Path Complete Kit:
- 10 Visual Maps – Suggestions for setting up a themed Sensory Walk
- Calming, Energizing, At the Zoo, At the Pond, holidays
- Movement Cards – picture, text, and both
- Direction Cards – “follow the path”
- Foot Path (or Hands!) Cards
- Direction Cards
- Positive Affirmation Cards – You've Got This!
- Deep Breathing Visual Cards
- Tasks – finger tracing, alphabet, shapes, numbers/counting
All of the task cards are 4 x 6″ for easy storage.
Copyright © Positively Learning. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one user is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. See product file for clip-art and font credits.