Test Prep Practice Worksheets Packet – Are you preparing for the NWEA MAP Primary test?
Don't let the NWEA MAP test get your students stressed out- help them prep with this Sight Word Practice Test Prep Packet! Created by teachers, this packet contains worksheets and display slides to help your kindergarten or first grade student feel prepared. These pages can also easily be used for independent work, giving your studnets the extra practice they need to do their best on test day.
These sight word printables and display slides will support your kindergarten or first grade students. These pages can also be easily used for independent work.
This zip file includes materials for 40 sight words that appear in RIT Band ranges 131-160. aligned with the NWEA MAP Primary Reading assessment.
- Sight Word Printables – use for sight word practice all year long with the following themes: apples, pumpkins, gifts (holiday presents), hearts, eggs (ovals), and raindrops. There are six versions for each theme!
- Printable Templates – Open a themed template in PowerPoint and add your own words! Also included: a blank template of the sight word cards and assessment page.
- 88 Sight Words MORE Printables! – Three formats of printables featuring the forty sight words aligned with RIT 131-160. These are designed to be used for morning work, literacy center accountability (print out and slip into plastic sleeves!), and send home for extra practice. Answer keys included.
- 40 Sight Words Printable Cards – “easy prep” style with eight cards per page. These would be perfect for small group practice, individual literacy centers, or send home with families.
- Assessment Recording Page – all 40 words are featured on an one-page tracker for easy progress monitoring.
- Screen Slides – There are 80 secured PowerPoint slides – 1 for each sight word and 1 for a visual and sentence using the sight word. RIT Band ranges (between 130-160) are listed on each slide for reference and alignment. Many sight words appear in multiple ranges – I chose the “earliest” RIT band range available for each word.
Screen Slides are colorful, secured PowerPoint slides. It's easy to Mix and Match for customizing learning in your classroom.
Copyright © Positively Learning. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one user is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. See product file for clip-art and font credits.