Quick data collection for IEP goals and objectives while students get targeted practice.
Looking for a quick and easy way to monitor your students' progress on IEP goals and objectives? Look no further than these IEP Task Cards! This set of 430 task cards is organized by early math and early literacy skills, making it simple for you to target the skills your students need to work on. You can use them for performance assessments or set up task boxes – data tracking pages are included! Either way, you'll be able to collect valuable data quickly and easily, while giving your students the targeted practice they need to succeed. Grab this must-have resource today!
- 430 Task Cards – low prep!
- Math Skills Checklist
- Literacy Skills Checklist
- Google Form for collecting data point (out of 10)
- Organizing cards for practice and goal tracking
This IEP Goal resource is already included in the Special Educators Resource Room Bundle – please do not purchase if you already own the bundle.
The skills included align with the same skills from the Digital Data Collection Bundle!
- Letter Identification
- Letter-Sound Correspondence
- Phonemes Sound-Spellings
- Sight Words
- Decoding CVC Words
- Decoding CVCe Words
- Decoding CCVC/CVCC Words
- Decoding Vowel Team Words
- Number Identification
- Counting (1-10, 1-20)
- Comparing More/Less
- Shapes: 2D 3D
- Addition within 10
- Subtraction within 10
Imagine setting up task boxes in the special education resource room that allow hands-on practice AND progress monitoring!
Friendly Feedback from Special Educators Like You!
- Quick, easy and organized way to get some assessments done! Could pick the skills needed for the individual students and use anywhere. Thanks!
- I love this resource for my Autism students! I printed on colored paper, laminated and made task rings of them and it's a quick and easy resource to teach some of the basic reading and math skills. Highly recommend!
- This saves me so much time. I can use these with multiple students and easily track progress. I can also tailor them to suit each students needs. Thanks for such a useful time saver.
- This is so accessible to my students and makes data so much easier to get!
Copyright © Positively Learning. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one user is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. See product file for clip-art and font credits.