Here’s a set of centers featuring the classic children’s nursery rhyme Sing a Song of Sixpence, plus hands-on literacy tasks to support your students.
Nursery Rhyme Literacy Centers – add hands-on phonics and writing activities to your small groups and centers! Shared reading, mentor sentence, handwriting, task cards, and more.
Sing a Song of Sixpence – Activities Include:
- Literacy Tasks – featuring Reading Foundational skills (words with Short E) and word building cards (CCVC/CVCC – short vowel words with initial/final blends or digraphs)
- Retell Materials – using a mentor sentence from Sing a Song of Sixpence, includes colorful or black and white props
- Shared Reading – several formats for whole or small group, plus resources for individual literacy centers
- Sentence Builders – based on the mentor sentence from the nursery rhyme, perfect for independent hands-on practice
- Literacy Extensions – Handwriting pages and student mini-book printable
This product also includes organizational tips and tools.
Copyright © Positively Learning. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one user is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. See product file for clip-art and font credits.