Are you tracking IEP goals and objectives in early literacy skills?
This bundle of phonics data tracking kits tackles reading foundational skills with a focus on progress monitoring. Designed to save busy special educators time while gathering important data on our students' progress!
This is a bundle of THREE phonics IEP “Quick Kits”
- CVC Words
- CVCC/CVCC Words (initial and final blends with short vowels)
- CVCe Words (Silent E spelling pattern)
Included for IEP Quick Kit:
- Boom Cards – 30 self-checking digital task cards
- Word Work Puzzles – 40 hands-on learning tools for practice and performance assessments
- Assessments with Data Tracking – four word lists with data collection pages
- Google Forms – digital option to use with four word checklists
Not tracking I.E.P. goals and objectives? No problem!
These data tracking sets can be used in any early reading program focused on early decoding and phonics skills!
Copyright © Positively Learning. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one user is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. See product file for clip-art and font credits.