Add these Dandelion Deep Breathing Visual Tools to your classroom calming corner!
Students will take deep calming breaths with the support of these dandelion visuals and cue cards. Add these visual and “touch points” to a calming corner to support counting back from 5 to 1 while taking deep breaths.
- Deep Breaths Mini-Posters– students can use these cards in a calm down corner as a reference to take five deep calming breaths.
- Deep Breaths Individual Visuals – students can use their own reference cue card with dandelion visuals
- Deep Breaths Token Board – adapted visuals for students to use to support five deep breaths
- 5 Deep Breaths Touch Points – individual student visuals counting backwards from 5 to 1
- Calming Breath Cue Cards – two formats for individual and small group use and to display in classroom calming corner.
All materials are also available in black and white to save ink and print on your favorite calming colors.
This Dandelion Deep Breathing resource is also available in a money-saving bundle: Chill Skills Bundle
This is an effective tool I have used to support students as they spent time in the resource room classroom. The goal was to help young K-2 students self-advocate when they needed to take a break inside the classroom (i.e.: calming corner or chill zone) and take the next step in using calming breaths. It is a helpful tool for the adults working in the classroom, too!
NOTE: This support resource is already included in the Special Educators Resource Room membership. If you are a member (or planning to become one), please do not purchase – you will already have access to it!
Copyright © Positively Learning. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one user is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. See product file for clip-art and font credits.