This is an all-in-one kit for Student Led IEP Meetings.
The materials included support our younger students in Grades K-2.
- IEP Meeting Slides – editable PPT; delete, add, or reorder slides to meet your student’s needs.
- Welcome Slide
- Meeting Agenda
- Meet the Team – Introductions
- Student Strengths/Optional work samples or portfolio
- Present Levels
- Goals: Current
- Determine Eligibility
- Goals: Proposed
- Proposed Services/LRE
- How-To-Use Guide – a guide on how to use each meeting slide; includes sample student scripts.
- Meeting Invitation (multiple formats)
- Student Planning Page
- Portfolio Cover Page (work samples)
- Thank You Notes (multiple formats)
I hope this kit encourages students to use their voice and become powerful advocates during the I.E.P. process.
NOTE: This support resource is already included in the Special Educators Resource Room membership. If you are a member (or planning to become one), please do not purchase – you will already have access to it!
Copyright © Positively Learning. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one user is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. See product file for clip-art and font credits.