Word Work in a Week is a set of done-for-you literacy resources. Your only role is to click-teach-learn (well, it’s your students who will be learning!).
LIMITED TIME – Word Work in a Week is currently INCLUDED for all members of the Word Work Club!
Here’s exactly what’s included:
- Word Work in a Week Training Video – learn exactly what’s included in high quality word work. We’ll be covering the WH questions (a little teacher reference there)!
- Video Note Taking Page with time stamps for easy reference
- Planning Checklist (it’s only one page – you can do this!)
- Rotation Slides – PowerPoint slides to display with word work centers and early finisher activities
- 10 Word Work Activities – targeting Long O phonics sound-spelling
- Blast Game
- Word Sort (for Seesaw plus a printable page)
- Word Chaining
- Movement Cards
- Read and Check PowerPoint
- Word Building Center
- Dictation Station
- Long O Boom Cards
- Secret Picture Independent Activity
- Name and Find PowerPoint
- Data Tracker – with Pre-, Post- and progress monitoring
- Long O Word Lists – to extend activities
- Visual Planning Page – google drive links that take your straight to each word work activity