Visual discrimination plays a large role in learning how to read.
This set of digital task cards focuses on visual matching using pictures.
These Visual Task Cards were designed to
- increase awareness of visual discrimination through practice, and
- serve as an informal diagnostic to any visual discrimination concerns.
There are a total of 30 self-checking task cards:
- 10 Visual Matching with Shadow Pictures
- 10 Visual Matching Pictures
- 5 Sight Word Letterboxes
- 5 Visual Closure Tasks
This Boom Card set would be perfect to use as warm-ups by displaying for small or whole groups OR add to independent centers.
Looking for more visual practice?
- Visual Discrimination Tasks – hands-on centers
- Visual Alphabet – digital Boom Cards
Copyright © Positively Learning. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one user is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. See product file for clip-art and font credits.