Does your school use the NWEA MAP testing to assess student growth? This is a HUGE test prep BUNDLE featuring questions aligned with the learning continuum and RIT bands on NWEA MAP Primary Reading and Math.
NWEA MAP Testing is aligned with Common Core Standards. This bundle includes over 2000 practice questions designed to support all first graders, as well as provide rigorous practice for kindergarten and intervention skills for second grade.
INCLUDED IN THIS BUNDLE:
- “Quick Cards” for Reading and Math – printable half-page question cards for practice
- Slides for Reading and Math – full page slides (pdf and PowerPoint format) with questions AND answer slides for students to check their work
- Centers for Reading and Math – all games and activities are organized by RIT band level, play with small groups and/or add to independent stations!
- Guided Practice for Reading and Math – PowerPoint slides that walk students through test-taking skills (plus reviewing content!)
- Seesaw for Reading – Seesaw slides (digital learning) with 300 reading questions
- Boom Learning Cards for Reading – digital task cards featuring questions for literacy practice; self-checking!
- Goal Tracking – printable data trackers for engagement and motivation
I use these resources with my students in the following ways:
- Activating prior knowledge before a lesson
- Check for understanding during guided practice
- “Show what they know!” exit cards (our favorite!)
Print and divide the black and white Quick Question cards onto several book rings to make the learning portable! I printed the packet once and created multiple learning sets organized by RIT band. These half-pages would also work with as morning work, in daily journals and/or early finishers!
Display the full-page color Question and Answer Pages to your small or whole group for more practice! There is one question per page, followed by an answer page. All graphics are in color with clean formatting to resemble the NWEA assessment for Primary Reading and Math.
I created these resources after observing a specific need with my own students: language! Many of my students weren’t able to fully demonstrate what they knew because they were confused by the language…this often led to incomplete or incorrect answers. These practice questions helped them gain confidence while developing language skills to fully understand the questions they would be asked on the assessment.
Answers and/or Answer Keys are provided for ALL 2000+ questions!
Copyright © Positively Learning. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one user is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. See product file for clip-art and font credits.