Here’s a set of literacy centers featuring the classic children’s nursery rhyme Humpty Dumpty.
Add these activities to independent centers, plus hands-on student learning in small reading groups or at home.
- Literacy Tasks – featuring Reading Foundational skills (words with Short O) and word building cards (CCVC – short vowel words with initial blends)
- Retell Materials – using a mentor sentence from Humpty Dumpty, includes colorful or black and white props (save ink and print on colored paper)
- Shared Reading – several formats for whole or small group, plus resources for individual literacy centers
- Sentence Builders – based on a mentor sentence from the nursery rhyme, perfect for independent hands-on practice.
- Literacy Extensions – Handwriting pages and student mini-book printable
This product also includes organizational tips and tools for your small groups and centers!
Copyright © Positively Learning. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one user is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. See product file for clip-art and font credits.